Second outfit from my engagement shoot. I went for a more formal look with a slightly sexy (hello never-ending slit! Lol) and playful vibe (colourful heels and accessories). This look was a hit to say the least!
- Tuxedo dress with thigh-high slit from House of London (it's on sale right now!)
- Heels are from Ivanka Trump shoe line (booo Trump!...still love these heels though ;)) from Lord and Taylor
- Earrings from Topshop eons ago
- Ring from Covent Garden market in London years ago (finds like this make me miss London)
- Makeup by talented and patient Rosy Blak. She switched up my lippy for the second look (love!)
- Updo by yours truly, helped by a couple of rolls of Marley hair
- Photography from amazing Emma McDonald
- My arm candy is obviously cropped out because I'm mysterious like that ;)
We had a fantastic day in Red Hook. I expected the session to be exhausting but time flew by and inner wannabe model shone!
Thanks again to all the wonderful folks that played a part in this. Now off to frame my fav.....if only i could pick one, love them all!!!